Everyone wants to have a beautiful and bright smile. Having a great set of teeth improve almost all aspects of your life, from increased self-confidence to greater career prospects and living a longer, healthier life.
Despite understanding the importance of Oral Health and Hygiene, many Singaporeans put off dental care because it’s costly.
Here’s a quick break down of the average treatment costs in Singapore:
The cost of dental care varies depending on the type of clinic you visit and the type of procedure you do.
– Polishing and scaling ($50 to $220)
– Wisdom tooth extraction ($450 to $900/tooth)
– Dental crowns ($400 to $3,000 per tooth)
– Root canal treatment ($650 to $2,000/tooth)
– Invisalign ($4,500 to $9,500)
– Dental implant surgery ($2,000 to $5,000/tooth)
– Braces ($3,000 to $6,000)
As you can see dental treatments can quickly rack up in cost, but it shouldn’t be the reason holding you back from your new-found confidence, and improvement in life.
Here’s where we can help!
I-Credit provides financing for your dental treatments. We help you get the needed care dental without putting too much of a strain on your budget.
Apply below by clicking the button below.
Cash Loan and Personal Loan Interest Rate
– Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000 (any income is welcome);
– Up to 6 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 or more.
– We are open to student, unemployed / no income, ex-bankrupt, bad credit & NSF who is above 21 years old.
Our interest rates is 4% monthly, set by Ministry Of Law for licensed money lender.
|$1,000||1 Month||$40 (4%)||$1,040|
|$2,000||1 Month||$80 (4%)||$2,080|
|$3,000||1 Month||$120 (4%)||$3,120|